We are a trusted employer partner for workforce diversity and inclusion
Our Employment Consultants are experienced at placing people with disabilities with employers. We believe the unique strengths of our candidates enrich your workplace culture and business outcomes. We believe in building capacity to work and we know our candidates personally. Our employment services team can assist you to strengthen your disability confident employer status, diversify your workforce and expand your corporate and social impact within the wider community.
We invite you to reach out to us and discuss your recruitment needs and the opportunity for work experience, internship placements or to simply learn about employing someone with a disability. Free advice and job matching services are available.
Our conversation will start with understanding the nature of your business, your values and your workforce needs. Matching employers with the right candidates is our top priority. When suitable candidates are identified, our consultants will be with you every step of the way.
- comprehensive individual on-the-job support and training for all job seekers; and
- information sessions for those who will work alongside the job seekers and for your broader workforce so they can become "disability confident".
We are a small provider and provide a personalised service. You will meet and get to know our staff and receive regular progress updates.
Our support for you and the job seeker is provided free of charge for as long as needed by mutual agreement.
- Access to Australian Government financial incentives for employers;
- Financial incentives to employers who employ an Australian apprentice with a disability and satisfy the disability eligibility criteria;
- Insurance cover for short unpaid work experience placements; and
- Logo recognition on Ability WA’s website.
Organisations we work with
Our candidates are diverse and living with different disabilities who have wide range of skill sets and work experience. Therefore, we work with broad range of employer groups including public and private sector, for profit and non-for-profit organisations, small and corporate businesses across different industry groups. To meet the needs of both our candidates and employers, our approaches are always tailored, flexible and adaptable.