Your feedback is important
Everyone has the right to provide feedback to Ability WA regarding the delivery of our services, or in connection with our services.
Ability WA encourages customers, their families, carers and advocates, external agencies or staff to submit complaints, compliments and feedback.
We want to hear from you when things go right but also when:
- something is not working well;
- something has not been done the right way;
- something makes you unhappy; or
- you feel you have been treated badly.
Your feedback helps us improve services for all our customers.
Speak to us
- If comfortable, approach the Ability Centre employee who is working with you or contact the team leader, coordinator or manager of the service you are accessing.
- Call our Customer Experience Team on
1300 106 106
Write to us
Attn: Feedback Ability WA
PO Box 61, Mount Lawley WA 6929
Use an Advocacy Service
If you are unsatisfied with how we have resolved your complaint the following organisations can be contacted:
The NDIS Commission can take complaints from anyone about:
- NDIS services or supports that were not provided in a safe and respectful way
- NDIS services and supports that were not delivered to an appropriate standard
- how an NDIS provider has managed a complaint about services or supports provided to an NDIS participant
A complaint can be made to the NDIS Commission by:
- Phoning: 1800 035 544 (free call from landlines) or TTY 133 677. Interpreters can be arranged.
- National Relay Service and ask for 1800 035 544.
FACT SHEET – How to make a complaint https://www.ndiscommission.gov.au/document/806
You can make a complaint to HaDSCO about health, disability and mental health services provided in WA prior to 01 December 2020 or if you are a Non-NDIS customer.