Providing Supported Disability Accommodation Services Throughout Perth, WA
Looking for your dream home? Let's make it happen!
With help from Ability WA, our team will assist you with finding the right type of supported disability accommodation across Perth, WA. You now have the choice of stylish and affordable SDA homes in the locations you want to live.
Living your way
We’re excited to bring you a range of contemporary new homes, beautifully designed for comfort, function and control. Located in some of Perth’s most sought-after suburbs, with all the quality living supports you need to confidently live your way.
Ability WA has partnered with Perth’s most trusted SDA providers to create these amazing living spaces. You can have the confidence that our collaboration focuses on helping you achieve your goals and life aspirations, with the security and support you need.
Let us share with you what your choices look like.
Your housing dream starts with a conversation
When it comes to our NDIS supported accommodation, we want you to realise your abilities, your goals, and your ambitions. We want you to make the most of the opportunities smartly designed homes in great locations create.
Starting with a conversation, we will work with you and your supporters to see what opportunities work best for you and your own living needs.
Ability WA has supported people living with disability for over seventy years. You will be working with some of the best professionals in the field, such as nurses, therapists, dieticians, social workers, and clinicians.
Let’s work together to make your dreams a reality!
Contact us for more information
If you’re interested in our SDA housing options or other supported accommodation services we provide across Perth and throughout WA, contact our Home & Living team today by filling out the contact form below or calling us on 1300 106 106.
Home and Living SDA features
Focus on Quality Design
Our homes have design features that can be adapted to meet your living needs, including:
- Inviting and spacious living areas
- Modern kitchens with accessible design features
- Bedrooms with a private ensuite bathroom and storage
Lifestyle Living Your Way
- Located close to shops and community amenities, including health and medical services, recreation activities, and public transport – supporting greater independence
- A balance of private and communal living spaces, great for socialising and unwinding when you need a break
Quality living supports for independence and safety
- Contemporary living spaces that support you to realise your goals and abilities
- Opportunities to participate and connect with your local community
- A team of highly skilled therapists, nurses and clinicians to support your transition into your new home, and to support you in your goals