Coolbinia (Bradford Views)
6 2 2
Accessible, purpose built home
This recently built home is located adjacent to the beautiful Yokine Reserve with direct access to the parkland pathways.
The home is purposely designed for people currently requiring a high level of support, who want to build their daily living skills and confidence to move into a permanent home, or work towards living more independently.
There are accessible kitchen and laundry facilities, to encourage capacity building and independence.
The home is uniquely reserved for housemates with high support needs, who are looking for a fixed term location while looking at sourcing and seeking options for moving to a more permanent location.
Support staff have received training in specific competencies such as PEG feeds, tracheostomy care, positive behaviour support, bowel management and diabetes management, including insulin injection administration. 24hour on-site registered and enrolled nursing support is also available.
Housemates will require individualised funding reflective of their daily support needs, via the NDIS, Insurance Commission of WA, or the Department of Communities.
If you want to know more about how this property could be your next home, call our team today on 1300 106 106.
- Six bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Single storey
- Spacious living area
- Split System air conditioning throughout the house, including units in the bedrooms
- Outdoor living area & gardens
- Wheelchair accessible vehicle for residents to utilise
- Local amenities close by
- A great team of friendly, experienced support staff
In addition to your funding:
- Rent – 25% of your Disability Support Pension and 100% of your Commonwealth Rent Assistance
- Housekeeping – Covers your shared expenses for example food, utilities, furniture for common areas. The amount is determined by each house and averages at $150 per week. You and your housemates can make decisions about how you want to run your housekeeping.
What funding do I need?
- You may be eligible for the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) funding called Supported Independent Living Funding. This funding is for assistance with daily personal supports and accommodation related community access such as shopping and medical appointments.
- You may already have Accommodation Support Funding through the Department for Communities – Disability Services.
- You may have funding through the Catastrophic Injury Scheme or be the recipient of a compensation payment.
Please contact our team for guidance.