Ability Centre Australasia Ltd will be hosting its Annual General Meeting as follows:
Time: 17:30 – 19:30hrs
Date: Wednesday 27 October 2021
Venue: Wembley Golf Club, Ambrose Estate, 200 The Boulevard, Wembley Downs
Members of the Company are advised that an election will be held in 2021 for one (1) position on the Board of Directors.
This year, one (1) vacancy has arisen for elected Directors of the Board of Ability Centre Australasia Ltd. The position consists of:
- One (1) x parent/advocate member of a person with cerebral palsy or one adult with cerebral palsy member – three (3) year term
The Board of Directors are seeking new Directors to complement the skills and experience of the current Directors. Members with the following experience and skills are encouraged to nominate:
- Corporate governance
- Strategy & planning (development & execution)
- Organisational risk management
- Sound corporate finance background, including financial, audit and risk oversight
- Strong commercial acumen
- Experience of living with disability
- Lived experience with disability, particularly Cerebral Palsy
- Finance qualifications, preferably CPA/CA
- Membership of the AICD, preferably GAICD
- Up to 5 years Board experience for a disability or similar type organisation will be highly regarded.
Completed nomination forms must be lodged with the Company Secretary at 106 Bradford Street, Coolbinia 6050, no later than 17:00hrs on Wednesday 6 October 2021. Nomination forms are available by phoning 9267 8401.
22 September 2021