Finding purpose in life
This can be an exciting time for young adults, however it can also be challenging to fill the days with meaning. For some people, this may be a time for further study or finding employment, whereas others may still be addressing complex health issues and finding it difficult to find hobbies and interests.
It is at this stage of life that Ability WA’s philosophy of tailoring our services around you and your goals becomes most important. Whether you access ongoing therapy, employment services, equipment solutions, short or long-term accommodation or activity programs, we can work together to achieve the best outcomes.
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Therapy Assistant
- Mealtime service
- Social Work
- Positive Behaviour Support
- Equipment Solutions:
- Equipment and Assistive technology
- Sleep solutions
- Posture and Mobility support
- Home modifications
- Permanent housing - Supported Independent Living, Specialist Disability Accommodation or Transitional Accommodation
- Short term accommodation
- Access Program; One-on-one support worker in home and/or community
- Active Program; One-on-one support worker in home and/or community, sports activity focus
- Aspire Program; One-on-one support worker in home and/or community, mentoring, coaching, capacity building, pathways to volunteering/social enterprise/employment
- Employment – supported employment or support to find a job via Disability Employment Services (DES) program.