We are with you for the long run
Ability WA has experience and expertise across all life stages and we work with people as their needs and goals change - we are in this with our customers for the long run.
We support people through a strength-based approach. Individual goals are achieved by looking at both what we can offer but also by looking outside Ability WA to see what other services might best support a person.
By supporting people across the lifespan, we understand the path ahead and can support you to be prepared at each life stage.
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Therapy Assistant
- Mealtime service
- Social Work
- Positive Behaviour Support
- Equipment Solutions:
- Equipment and Assistive technology
- Sleep solutions
- Posture and Mobility support
- Home modifications
- Permanent housing - Supported Independent Living, Specialist Disability Accommodation or Transitional Accommodation.
- Short term accommodation
- Access Program; one-on-one support worker in home and/or in community
- Active Program; one-on-one support worker in home and/or in community with a sports activity focus
- Aspire Program; one-on-one support worker in home and/or in community, with a focus on mentoring, coaching, capacity building and pathways to volunteering/social enterprise/employment
- Employment – supported employment or support to find a job via Disability Employment Services (DES) program.